Lock No 19
Bream Street, London
Client: London & Quadrant Group
Contract Duration: 17 months
Contract Value: £6,000,000
Lock No 19 is a high-quality residential-led development on the banks of the River Lee Navigation at Bream Street on Fish Island in Hackney Wick, London.
J S Wright was responsible for installing, testing and commissioning the mechanical services for all 202 apartments (30% of which are affordable) within its seven two to six-storey buildings.
The commission also included 12 months of service maintenance.
- Communal heating energy centre incorporating combined heat and power (CHP) and gas-fired condensing boiler units
- LPHW distribution to each of the apartments via heat interface units for domestic hot water services and either underfloor heating or radiators depending on apartment tenure
- Boosted cold-water distribution from a cold-water plantroom to all apartments
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery (MVHR) systems serving all apartmentss
- Sanitaryware including internal rainwater installation
- Domestic sprinkler system and dry risers for fire fighting
- Carpark and smoke ventilation services
- Above ground drainage system installation
- Building management system (BMS)
Private Limited Company
Vat No. 463 2448 48
Atlas Building, 16 Portland Street, Birmingham B6 5RX
0121 322 4000
Evergreen House North,
London NW1 2DX
0203 691 1547