Lock No 19
Bream Street, London
Client: London & Quadrant Group
Contract Duration: 17 months
Contract Value: £6,000,000
Lock No 19 is a high-quality residential-led development on the banks of the River Lee Navigation at Bream Street on Fish Island in Hackney Wick, London.
J S Wright was responsible for installing, testing and commissioning the mechanical services for all 202 apartments (30% of which are affordable) within its seven two to six-storey buildings.
The commission also included 12 months of service maintenance.
- Communal heating energy centre incorporating combined heat and power (CHP) and gas-fired condensing boiler units
- LPHW distribution to each of the apartments via heat interface units for domestic hot water services and either underfloor heating or radiators depending on apartment tenure
- Boosted cold-water distribution from a cold-water plantroom to all apartments
- Mechanical ventilation heat recovery (MVHR) systems serving all apartmentss
- Sanitaryware including internal rainwater installation
- Domestic sprinkler system and dry risers for fire fighting
- Carpark and smoke ventilation services
- Above ground drainage system installation
- Building management system (BMS)
Private Limited Company
Vat No. 463 2448 48
Atlas Building, 16 Portland Street, Birmingham B6 5RX
0121 322 4000
1 Northumberland Avenue, London WC2N 5BW
0207 872 5522